What We DoHow We Work
Axiology believes very strongly that your company has the following rights
- To know the exact price of any new software system including implementation, education, and ongoing support before you commit to any project.
- To know that any new solution should be proven to work the way you want it to before committing to that solution.
- To expect that all projects are backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
Initial meetings between you and Axiology will focus on listening to your concerns, learning about your business, and understanding the targeted goals that you have for a new system. The result of these meetings will be:
- The preparation of a Vision Statement (click here for a Sample of Vision Statement) which outlines the visioning process.
- A fixed price proposal for completing the Vision Statement. The price for the Vision Statement includes a 100% money back guarantee. The statement is yours to keep even if you decide not to move forward with the implementation process.
The purposes for the visioning process are to ensure:
- You have a detailed understanding of any new procedures and processes before they are implemented and that you have many opportunities to influence and modify those processes.
- Both you and Axiology have a thorough understanding of the consequences of modifying your existing processes.
- You fully understand the value of changing any processes and that you are provided with a price for all projects before any work is started.
How the visioning process works
1. Complete a business process review:
- Document and flowchart all current business processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in those processes.
2. Complete a scope document (click here for a Sample of Project Scope):
- Serves as the blueprint for the implementation process.
- Details all of your objectives for implementing a new system. These objectives will be signed off and dated by both you and Axiology as each one is completed.
- Details all procedural changes created from implementing a new system.
3. Proof of concept:
- Axiology will build a fully functional instance of the system (except for any custom programming from software partners) as described in the scope document.
- This acceptance system will utilize your actual data and business processes.
4. Pricing proposal for implementation
- The fixed price for implementation will be determined by the visioning process.
- You will have many opportunities to influence the fixed price during the visioning process. The goal is to provide you with at least three pricing options for the implementation process.
5. The implementation process:
- This process begins upon completion and acceptance of the visioning process.
- Uses the scope document from the visioning process.
- Moves the completely built acceptance system into a production system.
- Further changes to the approved scope document are accomplished via a Change Request.