About UsThe Distruptive Solutionists
We could write an About Us section that is just like everyone else’s but that just wouldn’t be very different would it?
We could tell you what schools were attended and which jobs were held in the past but we think it’s more valuable for you to know whether or not we know what we’re doing and will our personalities be a good fit for your business. So, with that spirit in mind, the following is a list of our business and personal beliefs.
- We believe that business is not a zero-sum game. Both your company and ours should profit from a relationship between the two of us. It’s our job to prove that profitability.
- We believe that all projects should be approached as a collaborative effort between your team and the Aries team.
- Every single project, whether it’s implementing a complex manufacturing system or writing a report, should have a fixed price that is presented to you before starting any work.
- Every single project should be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. Why should you take the risk of project failure?
- We believe that in the world of technology projects, effectiveness trumps efficiency every time.
- We take our work very seriously but we also believe in humor and a relaxed, low stress work environment for both your team and ours.
- Yes, of course, everyone on our team has extensive product knowledge. It would be hard not to pick up something about the products while working with them for almost 30 years. However, we prize consulting skills and behaviors (otherwise known as “bed side manner”) above all else.
- We believe that the practice of billing for time is unethical because it misaligns the interests of the customer and the consultant.
- We strive for authenticity in everything we do, both in business and in personal life.
- We work in a ROWE (results-only work environment) and can’t imagine life being any other way.
ERP Solutions Specialists
Axiology is a new company, but our core team has been providing disruptive solutions since 1996.